Saturday, February 23, 2013

who am I...????

assalamualaikum w.b.t...
hello...hello...hello.. hehe

I just wanna introduce myself because I'm the new blogger,,hehe. For my studies background,, I came from standard school a.k.a sekolah kebangsaan in primary school. Then continued to Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Pesantren Abdul Taib Mahmud in secondary school. Yeah..!! I am Sarawakian..hehe. But then,,I am further my studies at Maahad Pontian,Johor to get my Sijil Tinggi Agama Malaysia. For sure you all know what is STAM right??ahha...absolutely it was very far from my hometown..but I have to because Sarawak didn't have centre to get the STAM..so sad kan..??hehehe. And finally...the result send me to Islamic Science University of Malaysia a.k.a USIM.....Negeri Sembilan >>>peace<<<
and of course,,I am getting far and far from my family...I think I should stop here for the first and foremost..you'll know me more later..okay..hahaha.just kidding k.. :-)
just chill guys...as long as you remember ALLAH,,then HE will remember you too..
barakallahu fi kum..

No comments:

Post a Comment